VSO is the world’s leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
To liaise between District Administration Office and District Development Office and between INGOs/NGOs and then support in developing effective communication and monitoring mechanisms to enable team and District Lead Support Agencies (DLSAs) to monitor and evaluate response and recovery interventions.
Skills, qualifications and experience
• Degree on Communication or post graduate degree in a relevant discipline
• Experience of coordinating collection, collating and sharing of information among a very large number of agencies
• Experience of writing and publishing case studies and stories
• Excellent people skills and willingness to work with community and government officials.
• Good on capturing change’ reflective and visualizing the context.
• Experience of working in disaster relief and response context.