The Seminar to sharing best practices on pre-departure training aims to share good practices on pre departure training among evs organisations with a focus on the involvement of people with fewer opportunities.
Specific objectives of the Seminar are :
– share some good methodology and tools connected to pre departure training ;
– share how to manage volunteer with fewer opportunities during the session and how to involve them ;
– connect EVS trainers and organizations, promoting partnership ;
– improve the knowledge and competences of EVS organizations ;
– create a booklet to share with evs organizations after the Seminar, especially with the least accredited ones.
The Seminar will involve 35 participants. It’s recommended for mentors, EVS project officers, EVS trainers, representatives of associations of ex volunteers.
The educational approach of the seminar is based on non formal education methods as well as the contribution of participants and on active participation in all parts of the programme. Working language will be English – participants need to be willing and able to actively participate and communicate in English throughout the whole activity.
The conference will be held on the 16-19 May at Rome in Italy.
Application deadline is 12 April 2016.